|Product Name:||Inflatable Movie Screen||Product Material:||Screen Fabric|
|Product Size:||Can Be Customized||Product Color:||As Pictures|
|MOQ:||1 PC||Producing Time:||About 7~10 Working Days After Order Confirm|
|Payment:||By Bank, Western Union Or Paypal||Delivery Way:||By Express (DHL, Fedex, TNT And UPS), By Air Or By Sea|
airblown inflatable movie screen,
inflatable projector movie screen
Durable Outdoor Advertising Inflatable Projection Movie Screen For Sale
How To Install The Inflatable Movie Screen
1) Remove the contents from packaging and lay out the deflated Inflatable Movie Screen in a clear, flat area free of low overhangs, such as trees, eaves or anything else that could puncture or damage your Inflatable.
2) Ensure that your Inflatable Screen is lying so that the side with Velcro is facing up.
3) While item is still lying flat, plug power cord into receptacle or other outlet device to inflate your Inflatable Movie Screen. This process may take a few minutes. Make sure the air intake is clear of fabric or other obstruction and zipper is fully closed.
4) Attach 2 nylon tethers to the upper “X”-shaped nylon strap on each side of the Inflatable Movie Screen.
5) Stand the Inflatable Movie Screen upright, ensuring that fans are located on the bottom. Locate the 4 small Base Stakes and screw them into the ground through the provided holes in each leg of the stands. And locate the 4 base stakes and screw them into the ground through the blower.
6) Insert the 4 tether stakes into ground and attach nylon tethers to tether stakes.
7) Once the blower is unplugged and stops blowing, the Inflatable Movie Screen will deflate.
|Product Name||Inflatable movie screen, inflatable cinema screen|
|Material||210D Reinforced Oxford|
|Technical||Double stitching,with fourfold stitiching at bottom stress point,in order to make sure the inflatables strong enough|
With CE/UL certificate blower, repair kits
|Packing||Durable export standard carton|
|Produce Time||7-15 days after order confirmed|
|Printing||Logo, Advertising Banner can be added on the product|
|Supply Voltage||AC 110V / 220V|
|Working Temperature||-20~60 Degrees
How to maintain and store?
1. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry before storing away. Use mild detergent if necessary.
2. Check the inflatable before using.
3. Any damage, please mend it with our repairing kit and glue.
4. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the inflatable.
5. Before packing, make sure the inflatable is clean and dry.
6. Store in the included storage bag and keep in a cool, dry location.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
Q1: What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2: What are the ideal conditions to use my Inflatable Movie Screen?
A: The Inflatable Movie Screen is the designed for nighttime viewing. The brightness of your image will vary with the type of projector you use. We recommend you set up your Movie Screen in as dark of an area as possible (away from street lights and porch lights), and refer to your projector’s instruction manual for ideal projector placement.
Q3: What happens if my Inflatable Movie Screen becomes torn?
A: Rips in the Inflatable Movie Screen can be sewn by hand (no special thread is required) or taped with clear packing tape. Note: if the screen itself becomes torn, it is recommended that it be sewn or taped on the backside to reduce visible damages and refl ection from projectors.
Q4: When I unplug my Inflatable Movie Screen, it defl ates. Why is this?
A: Your Inflatable Movie Screen will not stay inflated unless it is plugged in and the fan is blowing air.
Q5. How much electricity does an Inflatable Movie Screen consume?
A: It uses about as much energy as a few standard strings of Holiday Lights.
Q6: My area is prone to unusually windy conditions, will this affect my Movie Screen?
A: In order to prevent damage, we suggest you keep the Movie Screen away from high winds.
Q7: My Movie Screen fully inflates, but will not stand up properly. What can I do?
A: Please reference the General Instructions section of this manual for step-by-step instructions and illustrations on how to properly stake and secure your Movie Screen so that it will be correctly displayed.
Q8. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Contact Person: Lisa Chan