|Description:||Inflatable Air Screen||Product Material:||Screen Fabric|
|Product Size:||To Be Customized||Product Color:||As Pictures|
|Production Time:||About 7~10 Working Days||Payment:||By T/T, Western Union Or Paypal|
airblown inflatable movie screen,
inflatable outdoor movie screen
Open Air Cinema Inflatable Screen Movie Screen Inflatable For Party
|Product Name||Inflatable movie screen, inflatable cinema screen|
|Material||210D Reinforced Oxford|
|Technical||Double stitching,with fourfold stitiching at bottom stress point,in order to make sure the inflatables strong enough|
With CE/UL certificate blower, repair kits
|Packing||Durable export standard carton|
|Produce Time||7-15 days after order confirmed|
|Printing||Logo, Advertising Banner can be added on the product|
|Supply Voltage||AC 110V / 220V|
|Working Temperature||-20~60 Degrees
Inflatable Movie Screen Installation:
1) Remove contents from packaging and lay out deflated Inflatable Movie Screen in a clear, flat area free of low overhangs, such as trees, eaves or anything else that could puncture or damage your Inflatable.
2) Ensure that your Inflatable Frame is lying so that the side with Velcro is facing up.
3) Attach Movie Screen to frame, locate the four legs on the bottom of the frame and unfold them completely.
4) While item is still lying flat, plug power cord into receptacle or other outlet device to inflate your Inflatable Movie Screen. This process may take a few minutes. Make sure the air intake is clear of fabric or other obstruction and zipper is fully closed.
5) Attach 2 nylon tethers to the upper “X”-shaped nylon strap on each side of the Inflatable Movie Screen.
6) Stand the Inflatable Movie Screen upright, ensuring that fans are located on the bottom. Locate the 4 small Base Stakes and screw them into the ground through the provided holes in each leg of the stands. And locate the 4 base stakes and screw them into the ground through the blower.
7) Insert the 4 tether stakes into ground and attach nylon tethers to tether stakes.
8) Once the blower is unplugged and stops blowing, the Inflatable Movie Screen will deflate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
Q: What are the ideal conditions to use the Inflatable Movie Screen?
A: The Inflatable Movie Screen is the designed for nighttime viewing. The brightness of your image will vary with the type of projector you use. We recommend you set up your Movie Screen in as dark of an area as possible (away from street lights and porch lights), and refer to your projector’s instruction manual for ideal projector placement.
Q: What happens if my Inflatable Movie Screen becomes torn?
A: Rips in the Inflatable Movie Screen can be sewn by hand (no special thread is required) or taped with clear packing tape. Note: if the screen itself becomes torn, it is recommended that it be sewn or taped on the backside to reduce visible damages and refl ection from projectors.
Q: How can I clean my Inflatable Movie Screen?
A: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry before storing away. Use mild detergent if necessary.
Q: When I unplug my Inflatable Movie Screen, it defl ates. Why is this?
A: Your Inflatable Movie Screen will not stay inflated unless it is plugged in and the fan is blowing air.
Q: How much electricity does an Inflatable Movie Screen consume?
A: It uses about as much energy as a few standard strings of Holiday Lights.
Q: What is the best way to store my Movie Screen?
A: Store in the included storage bag and keep in a cool, dry location.
Q: There are wrinkles in my Movie Screen. What should I do?
A: After a period of flatness, the fold will disappear.
Q: The screen is wrinkled will this affect the quality of the picture?
A: Some wrinkling may occur as a result of folding your screen. However, the wrinkles will NOT affect the image on the screen as they are not noticeable in darker environments. Make sure the screen is firmly attached to the frame as this will allow for a more even surface for the projection.
About Our Company:
Contact Person: Lisa Chan